Apply for a job
At BrainWorx, we’re building a leading information-based technology. Led by Branislav, BrainWorx is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and artificial inteligence to your project. We measure our efforts by the success of our customers as they enjoy the fruit-bearing trees we have helped them to build. We are succeeding because we are BrainWorx.
Artificial Intelligence Data Scientist
As a AI Data Scientist, you are a computer scientist with an analytical mindset, a deep understanding of signal processing, and provable hands-on programming experience. You will be part of the Applied A.I. team and you are passionate about machine learning and data science. You will work on interesting projects for some of the world's most innovative clients and partners as well as work on internal data fusion technologies:
- You have had at least 5 years of work experience and you love a high-growth work environment.
- Your main objectives will be to integrate predictive models and classifiers for sensor data into a scalable production platform based on real-time compute environments.
- You will design and implement state-of-the-art methods for both supervised and unsupervised machine learning, with a focus on temporal data.
- You will design and implement state-of-the-art enrichment methods to build data fusion platforms that are able to ingest, acquire, process and output contextual data.
- Your ability to understand and implement state-of-the-art academic research papers will help you to apply novel algorithms to large volumes of real-life data.
- You will help the team to improve upon current methods and models. You have a practical mindset and are able to bring these models into a production environment. As such, you have extensive experience with Python or another relevant programming language.
- Your programming experience will allow you to closely collaborate with back-end developers to improve our models and push them through our release process.
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or related field.
- You have provable experience in signal processing, time series data, machine learning, or data modeling (e.g. Kaggle competitions or spare-time projects).
- You have experience with real-time compute frameworks and NoSQL/SQL databases, or you are able to quickly ramp up your knowledge in this field.
- You know statistical techniques for dealing with sensor data and time series data like spectrum analysis, Kalman filter, noise filters, spline fitting, time series clustering, ...
- You have good knowledge of and experience with Python, Matlab, R or C++.
- You have a strong mathematical background and analytical mindset.
- You have a practical and pragmatic approach and are willing to get your hands dirty. You understand the difference between fundamental research and data driven development.
- You consider yourself a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a software engineer, a researcher, and a hacker.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Recurrent Neural Network technique like RNN, LSTM, GRU
- Embedded systems
- Cloud platforms like Google Cloud Compute, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Experience in the retail, automotive or financial industry